Hypertext Who, I think I can, I think I can...

 Wes, and all....

 Please forgive the bandwidth of a "send to all" message. However, perhaps
the message itself will explain my motives of teamwork, quality, etc. in the
world cyberspace.
 The following proposal is very very real. I am prepared to handle things,
with some *help*.

 WES!

 What amount of hd space wise are we talking about for the hypertext Who? I
have internet slip as well as shell, and I have about 4 meg workspace to
work with. I would be glad to provide this to the "oobes" with two conditions:

1) I am not an Internet guru, programmer, etc. people would have to help me
help back, in other words, I am a computer bonehead. :-)

2) The usage of my workspace is totally free. Having said that, please do
not include any copyrighted info, illegal stuff that could get me in hot
water. :-(

 In sum, I have the space, I would like to help out (and need the tech help
as well..) and do not want to BREAK THE LAW. The service would be free of
charge, because it helps the fans of my favorite band, the who. I want to
give back to those who have given to myself: cyberspace! :-)

 In addition, I COULD PROVIDE THIS FOR A LONG LONG TIME.
 Hmmm... How can I say this and be "nice." Life has been good to us, we have
been blessed. I am 37, have a stable job, have stable internet. My better
half is a RN who is employed, stable job, and she is "into' cable tv. I like
cyberspace.
 We have been helped by others, PBS, Internet, and so forth. We want to
"give back to society" because the society helped us grow a garden, loose
weight, and other issues.
 I want to help out the who community, because the who has had a major
inpact on my life, I see real teamwork amoung the who fans, and want to give
back.

 Talk later, y'all, and THIS PROPOSAL IS FOR REAL.

Kevin Wilson
whobe... veggie... foodie... web-surfer... slicon saw operator