Re: Are we musical snobs?

Are we musical snobs?
Most is said... but something is missing ... A PT QUOTE!!
Here is the answer by PT himself:

"Press-wise of course we're dinosaurs, but, uhhhm, a dinosaur is a,
 a large dead creature. You know, I feel much more immovable than
 that, I feel much more like the pantheon, I feel much more classic,
 much more dignified. I feel much bigger than my critics, I feel
 much more permanent than my record label,

   I  AM  HERE  FOREVER - Sorry folks!

 It's a fact. It's not what I want, I'm sure it's not what you want.
 I'm here forever, because my work will last. It's been proven to
 last longer than most peoples' work, and there's certain artist that
 it happened to and certain artist that it hasn't happened to."

                             ---- Pete Townshend, somewhere in 1994

Nothing to add,
Chris