Pts Roundhouse Show

As I stated, PT played a solo show at The Roundhouse on 14 April 1974. I have
the bootleg listed in Hanel's book. It is called Pete Townshend - Pure And
Easy (Penguin Records Egg Three and single is Egg 3 1/2). I have also heard
tapes from the show, but I believe that they, too, came from this LP or a
similar one. The sound quality of the P&E is pretty average, but the show
included on the LP is great (a lot of PT explanation of songs and influences
- he actually played a demo tape at the show of My Generation that was very
bluesy. This later was a part of Barnes' flexidisc). Anyway, the track list
for P&E is:

Big Boss Man
Join My Gang
Behind Blue Eyes
NYC Blues
Girl From North Country
Corrina Corrina
Let's See Action
My Generation (and tape)
Tracks 10-13 are from the Meher Baba releases, however, the pressing is so
bad that a Doors boot is audible in tracks 10 and 11.

The single is If I Were A Carpenter (live) b/w Begin The Beguine (studio).

I'd be willing to trade.

-Bill Bedzyk