Suggestions for Dave Letterman in London

OK, here's what I'm thinking:

On 17 May, Dave has the Chieftains scheduled.  A natural invitation for Roger, I
say (based on their collaboration).

19 May -- Dave's last day in London, needs a big name musician/personality,
perhaps one *celebrating his 50th birthday* that day!?!?!?!  I am sorry, but if
they don't pick up on this one, I will cry.  Loudly.  For many hours.

Oh, yes -- to reiterate "Dave" discussions on my "other" list, it wouldn't be
such a bad idea on the 19th to encourage that long-awaited collaboration (by
some of us!) with Mr. Paul Weller, who is on the eve of releasing his new album!

I'm holding my breath.  Now, if I could only get this message to Dave!!

Cheryl