Re: The Who SUCK! ROYALLY!!

HEY GRADY!!!!!!  Cool out, pal!!!!

I think you took Mister Minor's e-mail response to that THRASHER fuckface the
wrong way. It was obvious, at least to me, that MM was being quite sarcastic
in his response. Look at what he's saying about "blindly following all the
latest trends. Thank God for MTV and VH1". It's CLEARLY a commentary on how
narrow-minded, rude, classless, and generally fucked up the Thrasher fuck is.
Besides, Mr. M. has been on the list for a long while now, and I know that he
wears his "Zoot Suit" quite proudly.

And Thrasher, my BOY, take my word as gospel: you are not welcome on this
list. You are lower than pond scum, and the WHO piss all over those hair bands
you worship. Keep your opinions, your taste in music, your B.O. (if you like
ANY heavy 90's bands, then you probably don't bathe, because THEY don't), your
life---keep it all to yourself. We don't want you here. End of discussion.

And to the WHOlist in general---let's keep things positive on the list. Don't
let this Thrasher dude (obviously the product of a broken home; or better yet,
an all-American home with no passion or soul) get your blood boiling. He's not
worth the orgasm he was made from.

Marty Secero

"Goodbye all you PUNKS/Stay young and stay high"