more pete/who boots available

a few people have asked for me to post this here also.
they're gone, but I might be able to get some more, so contact me if
you're interested

arthur

Pete Townshend/The Who boot cds for sale:

1. Lifehouse Demos (Yellow Dog 056) excellent sound US$22 postpaid
demos, outs, and alts.  song list:
Pure and Easy / Behind Blue Eyes / Love Ain't For Keeping / Mary (same as
on _Scoop_, I think) / Getting In Tune / Goin' Mobile / Too Much of
Anything /
Magic Bus / Party & Lies (la la la  lies + another song) / Motherland
Feeling / Rael

2. Quadrophenia Demos (Black Dog 0005) excellent sound US$22 postpaid
demos, outs and alts.  song list:
The Real Me / Dirty Jobs #1 / Punk Meets The Godfather / I'm One / Dirty
Jobs #2 / Bell Boy / Cut My Hair / Drowned / Instrumental / I'm Gonna
Fight To Make You Mine / Who Are You / Baba O'Riley / Dogs

3. Music Must Change (Red Phantom 2151/52) 2 cd excellent sound US$42
postpaid.  live 8/7/93 at academy of music, NYC (plus last two songs live
beacon theater 7/12/93)
song list:
pinball wizard / let me love open the door / rough boys / behind blue
eyes / the kids are alright / keep me turning / eminence front / english
boy / meher baba m3 / let's get pretentious / meher baba m4 / earlly
morning dreams / i want that thing / outlive the dinosaur / meher baba m1
/ now and then / i am afraid / meher baba m2 / don't cry to make me real
/ predictable / flame / fake it / now and then / baba o'riley / north
country girl / a little is enough / you better you bet / goodnight irene
/ save it for later / face the face / hard to hang on to / a quick one