Re: ICE solo, what about "Zoot Suit"

I hate getting sucked into things that get all analytical and stuff, but
on I'm the Face where the high E string is played in tandem with the lead
notes lower down (I refer to pitch, not altitude above the ground) is similar
to the lead on Don't Look Away, so it could well be Pete.  The playing, though
brilliant on the High Numbers single (I dare anyone to perfectly imitate the
drumbeat on I'm the Face -ULTRA subtle but difficult) was kind of anonymous
sounding...

JW