Annother opening chords attempt

Hi,
The guitar archive has the entire tommy album transcribed in one text
file.  The location is ftp.nevada.edu:/pub/guitar/w/who/tommy.tab

If you don't have access, I'll mail you a copy.  The transcriptions
are the best I've seen, although not perfect.  The transcription
for the acoustic guitar solo just before it's a boy is also pretty good
in some places.   I would have never figured some of that stuff out.

I cut/paste the opening chords as that transcription plays them,
and a little note about how I play them.:

 INTRO:
        C     C/Bb     C/A     C/Ab     C/G     C     Gsus     G
        x       x       x       x        x      x       5      5
        5       5       5       5        5      5       5      5
        5       5       5       5        5      5       7      6
        5       5       5       5        5      5       7      7
        3       x       x       x        x      3       x      x
        x       6       5       4        3      x       x      x

        Ebmaj7       Fsus --> F       Gm      Dsus4 --> D

        Gm  /  /  /  Gm  /  /  /
[snip]

I play the first three chords as such (the second chord is a little
stretch, but I got used to it).

C   C/Bb  C/A
x    x     x
5    5     5