Another live "jewel"

I know this is a little late (by 3 years) and not really Who
related, but the vast improvement over LAL brought me to upgrade
another great live album.  I just bought The Allman Brothers Band's
"The Fillmore Concerts" 2 CD set.

While the sound improvement isn't as night and day as LAL, this album
hasn't sounded better.  The original album "Live at the Fillmore
East" is included as well as added selections (found either on "Eat A
Peach" or the box set "Dreams").  My only complaint is that they used
a different version of my favorite song "Hot 'Lanta".  Not that big a
deal, but I prefered the original.

Anyway, this isn't in your face RNR like the Who, but it's a close
second in terms of band free form without turning into a bunch of
wanker guitar solos.  And since I used to be in a band with two
drummers, I can appreciate the interplay between Butch Trucks and Jai
Jai Johanson (Jaimoe).

If you've never heard it, I suggest you give it a try.