Re: Like, help, or something....

In article <Pine.ULT.3.91.950504100209.14228A-100000@ttown.apci.com>,
    "Grady M. Wick" <wickgm@ttown.apci.com>  writes:
> I'm planning on investing on a few more boots of the 'oo sometime soon;
> could anyone out there give me some reviews/opinions/feelings on the
> following boots:
>
> 	1)  Farewell Tour
> 	2)  Furious Prelude
> 	3)  Accept No Substitute
> 	4)  The Punk Meets the Godfather (Quad.+Lifehouse demos)
> 	5)  Lifehouse to Leeds
> 	6)  The Tommy Demos

The ultimate bootleg reference (even if I do say so myself :) is
located on my web pages:

I believe almost all of those are listed there, with commentary
about sound quality, full song listings, etc.  Even scanned album
covers when available!  Check it out.  If you don't have a web
browser, but you can telnet, then you can access the web at the sites
listed below.
						-- Rich

(From the World-Wide Web FAQ, available by <URL:
ftp://ftp.xmission.com/pub/users/l/legalize/web-faq.gz>)

4.2: Browsers accessible by telnet

   An up-to-date list of these is available on the Web as
   http://info.cern.ch/hypertext/WWW/FAQ/Bootstrap.html and should be
   regarded as an authoritative list.

   telnet.w3.org
          A telnettable browser provided by the W3 coalition.

   www.cc.ukans.edu
          Offers Lynx, a full screen browser which requires a vt100
          terminal. Log in as www. Does not allow users to "go" to
          arbitrary URLs, so GET YOUR OWN COPY of Lynx and install it on
          your system if your administrator has not done so already. The
          best plain-text browser, so move mountains if necessary to get
          your own copy of Lynx!

   www.njit.edu
          (or telnet 128.235.163.2) Log in as www. A full-screen browser
          in New Jersey Institute of Technology. USA.

   www.huji.ac.il
          A dual-language Hebrew/English database, with links to the rest
          of the world. The line mode browser, plus extra features. Log
          in as www. Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel.

   sun.uakom.cs
          Slovakia. Has a slow link, only use from nearby.

   info.funet.fi
          (or telnet 128.214.6.102). Log in as www. Offers several
          browsers, including Lynx (goto option is disabled there also).

   fserv.kfki.hu
          Hungary. Has slow link, use from nearby. Login is as www.
--
http://www.xmission.com/~legalize	Legalize Adulthood in Utah!