Live Aid

I was reading some of the BBC pages at there web site. Seems there is a
special airing in Britain on July 5 marking 10 years since this event
happened. I don't know if its going be seen in the states. They are showing
Musical highlights during the 6 hours special. I would have to "assume"
that the whos performance will be aired. one can only hope that the drop
out that occured during the live broadcast was not universal. Either way, I
kind of remember liking the whos playing. I had just gotten in from a
bachelor party and my wife was tuning in the beginning of the concert. I
think I layed there all day waiting for the who, which was later in the
day. Oh, the memories just keep piling up.

regards, scott

"It all looks fine, to the Naked Eye,
 but it don't really happen that way at all."

 Pete Townshend