Re: doing unplugged

About MTV Unplugged with Pete:

>Personally I'd love to see that show, but i think the last thing he wants to
>happen is what zeppelin is doing right now.

Of course, he did all of that five years ago, and claimed to hate every
minute of it.  Didn't stop him from adding a European leg, though.

The point is that I don't think you can ever accurately gauge how Pete
feels at any given minute, and even if you do, he's likely to change his
mind the next.  Plant claimed for fourteen years that he never wanted to
revive LZ, and now he's singing Black Dog every night.  One never knows . .