Re: Let's put the OX on CD!

YES!!! I would love to see all of his stuff on CD.  I have heard that MCA
was considering a "best of" CD, but that just won't satisfy me. Let me
know what to do.

On Mon, 1 May 1995, Ian M. Derby wrote:

> Would anyone on this list like to make a group effort in trying to
> get MCA to release John Entwistle's solo catalog?  Maybe with this
> new interest in the Who (especially the undertaking of the catalog
> overhaul), now is the time to make a push to get John Entwistle's
> albums released.

Laura Plummer				* "I'm saving the bass player
Graduate School of Lib and Info Sci	*    for Omaha."
University of Texas at Austin		*           --Janis Joplin
liquid@fiat.gslis.utexas.edu		*