Re: doing unplugged

I remember reading in a UK music magazine that Pete HATED the very
idea of MTV unplugged.  I think when he presented Eric Clapton with an
award for his "Unplugged-Layla" he said something like :

"It sounds like bossa nova karaoke. I fuckin' hate it."

As you have all said, Pete seems the ideal candidate for one of these
shows.  "Keep me Turning" from the 93 shows could easily have come from
MTV !!! After all, he had Andy Fairweather Low with him, who seems to do
a lot of "Unplugged" type things!!!!

Tim Glasswell
Canterbury
England