Re: WHO=No Respect!(sort of long)

I have a question.

Are you a Who fan or are you just a fan of a few songs ?

I want to know this before we get to more email replies
because your tone, to me, seems as if you are in a
sarcastic mode, and really want to shut me up as far as
what I feel with this cd.

I don't think that The WHo are as unpopular as you seem
to make them out to be.

I recall the live video being released over last summer
and the ratings had it in the top 10 in sales.

No one can top the Beatles as fas as popularity goes.

But, with a little ad for the new cd that came out, maybe
people would REALIZE that there is a new cd, thats revitalized.

Every other major name gets publicity.