Re: WHO=No Respect!(sort of long)

"Dearest" Dr. Jimmy (aka Pete Higgins):

PLEASE-----PLEASE-----PLEASE-------PLEASE!!!!!!!!! do all of us on the list a
BIG BIG BIG favor........don't "CC" the main WHO E-mail list when you are
sending a personal reply to someone. In all honesty, NOBODY on this list cares
whether someone (e.g. Tim Schorer) was sarcastic to you or not. In fact your
first question to Tim echoes my previous diatribe to you (remember?). The
great thing about the WHOlist, I've found, is that what starts out as a
general message to everyone online can make for more intellectually
stimulating messages between two or three listers offline. I know that you
want to defend yourself, Pete, but not from everyone. Don't send messages
with a personal slant to EVERYONE. If you remember, you did that last time
with ME and, in the end, it made YOU look like the heavy. THINK before you hit
that "send" button.

Also, in your last few messages, you ask "Am I whining?" Yes, in some cases,
you are whining. You also come across as adversarial in your messages, like
you have to justify everything you say to everyone. Just state what you think
and be done with it!!!! And if you wish to invite comments from other
WHOlisters, fine. But don't clutter everyone's e-mail box with your retorts to
others.

This is the LAST time I will ever address this issue (or any issue like this)
on the main WHOlist. My apologies to all my fellow WHOlisters, but I felt I
had to speak up.

Marty Secero