remasters

Thanks to Marty for that new info on the Who.

But I wonder.......

>* Since the Tommy album was remastered in 1993, it will not be included in
>  the reissue series (Makes sense, eh?).

 Does it?

 I don't have the remastered one. I was going to buy it around the time I heard
 of the plans to revamp the catalog.  That left me wondering if I should wait
 and see if they do it again or not.

 Is this remaster on the same great level as the Live at Leeds?
   eg. sound quality / liner notes / over-all package

 i NEED to know.

Dave T