Re: Guitar stuff...

</        I hope the people in charge of those GREAT Who home pages will get
</from OLGA the new stuff sent to them by myself, or, they can let me know
</their address. Me and other Who lister are furiously adding more chords for
</Who/Townshend and it will continue to grow..

I don't see the need to duplicate what's already available on OLGA.
That's what hypertext links are for in the first place.

Thanks for all your work in tabbing, though!

Wes