boot trades

Hello fellow who fanz.

      I am a novice who boot collector - I am such a novice that I have
absolutely nothing at all (mainly because the who are not big in my corner of
the world). Bands that are big in my corner of the world and therefore made it
possible for me to collate a modest boot collection include:

                  Led Zeppelin - quite a bit of live stuff
                  Page/Plant - 5 shows and some rarities
                  Rush - 2 shows
                  Pink Floyd - BBC and some other stuff

If any who fans out there who would like to trade for what I have and help me
increase my who collection - your list gets mine.

Dave T