OOPS!!

Marty, I accidentally deleted your posting with your description of those
tapes.  BTW, I generally prefer quality of performance over audio quality,
tho I think I'll just get all the ones you mentioned, as well as the
Marquee tape if it is at all audible... You gotta realize I was brought up
on a heavy diet of vinyl boots from the seventies, and many were marginally
listenable.... Case and point the Beatles on the BBC provided NO NEW TRACKS
for me..... Bound By Love and Lonesome Tears in My Eyes were staples in
my last band..... Bound By Love sounded like it had been buried in mud.

I also accidentally deleted you address, of course.  Thanks...

Jeff W.