Simon Townshend

Hi All,
I was wondering what people thought of the "Sweet Sound" LP by
Simon Townshend.  I think that It's pretty good, especially the
tracks "I'm the Answer" and "Palace in the Air".
For those who don't know of Simon Townshend, he obviously sounds
like Pete, but only much deeper.  He's not a bad guitarist either,
and the songs are generally well written.  Apparently, Pete discovered
Tony Butler and Mark Brzeckzgggggghhhhhii through his little brother's
band. They of course went on to become half of "Big Country".

Sorry to raise a fairly trivial matter, but I'm messing around on the
college computers as an excuse not to do any more revision for my
exam tommorrow !

I'll contribute much more to the list in a week's time, when I've
finished all my exams......

Tim
(Kent Uni. Canterbury, England)