Who similarities?

Hello fellow Who fans,

I found something quite funny when listening to a Kinks cd called UK Jive from whic
was put out in 1989. In the song UK Jive right near the end is about a 7 seco
7 second piece where they go into a little My Generation Jam with Feedback an
and everything...except they sing "Do that UK Jive" instead of "Talking Bout My G
My Gen." I thought that was pretty funny to hear that out of the blue.

I guess old Ray Davies finally got his payback by taking a bit of One of Pete's
songs.  :)

Has anyone else heard this song before?

Later Who Fans,

JEFF