Magic Bus tour

David,

Since you said that "all input will be appreciated," I will give you some
direct comments.

In general the list is great. Great thought and variety. From the Council
Housing to Battersea Power Station. The beauty of England, who would have
thought...

I don't think Twickenham should be on the list. We don't want to be tempted
to muck around as one of our co-listers did, in a fit of passion. As a rule,
we also should stay as far away as possible from where our heroes actually
live and respect their privacy. Actually, there's nothing to see there. My
cousin has a new boy and lives in Twickenham, but you can get a dose of
 "maternity clothes and baby's trousers" back Stateside. Maybe even on the
plane over. :-(

As a policy, I avoid my relations wherever I go. They slow you down.

Same goes for the Fishery. It's a working business and Roger probably doesn't
want any fans about. Also, the roads out of London are labyrinthine and we
will be disappointed at the waste of a daytrip. I know this area, used to
live in a village nearby called Cuckfield "as a wee lad." Brighton would be a
better bet (by train). The pier is a depressing remnant of a time long past.
Actually, it's perfect. We can re-enact a fight or such.

The Marquee Club no longer exists. We can have a drink at the Marquee Cafe on
Wardour Street.

Charlton is a bit out of the way. I did used to like the Royal Docks though.
You really want to look at an athletic ground? To me, Wembley is also not
hallowed turf, but I will defer to the majority.

Highgate Cemetery is fine although not at full moon. Are we going to see that
Commie Karl Marx's tomb? I wouldn't half mind a quick wee there.

Thank God John is a Tory. Especially these days. Major needs all the help he
can get.

Keith's pub sounds great. Where is it? In Berks?

I reckon that most listers are not really interested in our trip to "Tommy's
Holiday Camp." So I guess we should take it offline from here on.

If anyone has seen a Whotrek in "Q" magazine sometime, could you kindly let
us know?

Thanks and best regards, George