Re: WHO questions for the week of 1/23 - 1/27

Marty (and listers),

	Answers to your questions:

1. For my taste, David Gilmour was the best of the bunch. I don't know
that he would have fit in on a Who tour, but for PT, he was ideal. I remember
hearing rumors that Joe Walsh was slated to be the 2nd guitarist on the '89
tour, and I think he would have been a terrific choice. Walsh and the band
with the rest of the band well.

2. For a 3rd Scoop, I'd take anything and everything!

3. I'm not sure which acts I'd recommend, but I do have a general request:

	- Some indie tribute albums seems to have all loud,fast,punky
cover versions. Personally, I'd like to see more messing about with the
songs. If I want to hear "Won't Get Fooled Again" as a rocker, I'll play
The Who's version. Change it around. Slow it down. Speed it way up. Add
celtic instruments. Whatever. Just do it DIFFERENT!