PT's Beer Commercial

   "Michael Thomas" <MIKET@wkar.msu.edu> asked:

>  Also, does anyone recall which song Pete did for the Michelob beer
> ads back in the mid-80s?  Did he do one at all or am I just nuts?

I don't remember a Michelob commercial.  Maybe you're thinking of a
Miller commercial from the early 90s that featured Pete's rendition
of Screamin' Jay Hawkins' "I Put A Spell On You" from the Deep End
Live concert.  It was part of a series of commercials about Miller's
Cold Filtered Genuine Draft.  Each commercial in the series had a Blues
tune as the background.

-Ron