Who Tribute Album

Hi all,

I was thinking today about what was mentioned
as far as the WHO tribute album which may be
slated fot the end of this year ( According
to Generations,no?)

And I was thinking which groups would sound
best doing which songs, and this is something
that I used to think about even before I learned
of the possible new record.

But, for the moment, I can only think of 1 song
and the group that may sound good doing it.

Stone Temple Pilots doing "Naked Eye"...
( Imagine that deep voice singing "Take a little dope..."

Just curious if anyone had any thoughts on this....

Pete