Re: cross-post

 [many good insights into certain Townshend songs with some homo-erotic
leanings deleted]

>--very homoerotic, no? Just an observation. Personally I feel as though
>it's none of our business, and Pete shouldn't have to justify his own
>sexuality to his fans, but it's something to think about nonetheless
>just thought you may enjoy the cross-post.

Welp, ya know, Townshend was around during the 60s when everything was
freewheeling, lots of experimentations of all kinds (drugs, sex. etc.), so
you know he may have tried some stuff like Bowie. I once heard some rocker
say it was cool and trendy to be bi then. Just a thought....

-B
Brendon Macaraeg   I_ID      C O F F E E~A C H I E V E R~    I_ID
bqm1808@is.nyu.edu                               brendon355@aol.com
     http://www.itp.tsoa.nyu.edu/~student/brendonm/bmmhp.html

"A witty phrase is forthcoming soon in this space."