who on tv

	Hey y'all,

	It just so happens that I'm a bit of a Late Show with David
Letterman fan and I happen to know that for sweeps weeks in May, Dave is
taking the show to London.  I'm really hoping maybe they could get the
Who on one night.  Dave seems to really like the Who.  He even got Pete
to bust up a guitar one night.  Since the Stones and the Beatles seem to
be "too big" to be on his show why not get the Who on.  I sent an email
message to the show with these same sentiments but I only received a form
letter back.  Maybe we should start a letter writing campaign to the
show.  The address is "lateshow@pipeline.com".  It's probably too late, they
probably already have all their guests scheduled.  Just a thought.   I'd
like to see the guys back together at least once before I die.
	Along these same lines, I've been looking at the guest line-up
for Dave's show and noticed that no musical guest has been scheduled
for Tuesday the 28th, the day of the two big releases.  Maybe Pete will
be on.  (I know, I'm kinda stretching here.)  Does anybody know where
Pete is?  Toronto, New York, London, L.A.?   I was having the same hopes
a few weeks ago that the Who might be on Leno's show since they'd all be
together for the Walk of Fame thing.  So much for that idea.

To Alan, Rich L., and Wendy:

        The tapes should be in the mail in the next day or so.
Hopefully they make it intact.  I didn't exactly spend a lot on shipping.

Shanon

(Either I need to start taking more classes or I need to get a hobby.) :)
Shanon Dell                     |
Radio/Television Broadcasting   |  "Deaf, dumb, and blind boy, he's in a
University of Montana           |   quiet vibration land..."
tommy@selway.umt.edu            |                   -- The Who's "Tommy"