I've sat back and listened...

could my spoutings be far behind?

I've been a WHO fan since 1972.  My wife's over riding musical taste is
Daltrey and the WHO.  SO my like for THE WHO turned into Love when i saw them
for the first time in 1989.  I had no idea that they could live up to the
hupe from my wife.  She has seen the Who every time they came to Hot'lanta.

We saw Daltrey sings Towshend in Atlanta in 1994.  The only time I've had
first row(or table) seats and Roger blew my...er.....dick in the dirt....for
the lack of a more descriptive term.  Bkawa@aol.com was also there.  I
believe we're both looking for a GOOD copy of that show.  Can anyone help?

IMHO, the reason losts of people talk PT when the speak WHO is from the TOMMY
era.  It was PT's rock opera.  I have to disgree that RD sucks though.  He
has had his phases, as do we all.  But listening to the CD  Best of Rockers &
Ballads and come tot he conclusion that comparing RD to PT singing is unfair
to either.  It's like comparing RD's guitar to Duane Allman.  Of course you
have your opinion and that's the way it should be.  Atleast we have a place
to voice the opinions here.

Even though opinions differ, I learn from seeing your side.  The
conversations here are enlightening to say the least.

Thank you
Kirk