Enhanced "Who's Next" CD

Help!

Can anyone suggest an outlet (other than Tower--we don't have one) for the
enhanced CD of "Who's Next"?  This is NOT the regular remaster, but a CD with
both the remastered/added music tracks PLUS videos/interviews which can be
run on a CD-ROM player.  It was announced as being released 12/15 (according
to local radio stations) but I can't find it at either music stores or
computer software stores around Kansas City. I haven't seen it on any of the
Internet music store listings, either.

The only other info I have it that it was 1 of 4 enhanced CD's released then
(and the only Who album), but there are supposed to be more later.

Any suggestions?

Mick Noland