Hello, glad to be here, here's a question...

Hi there. I'm a recent net surfer, learning more with every new day. Nice to
see there are other people out there with a musical obsession similar to
mine. (Listening to Scoop whilst  I write this.)
Now, here's a question. Does anyone know if Hooligans is scheduled for remix
and cd re-release? I've worn out my LP copy and I also recommend it to people
who are curious about the band. (I assume not everyone can afford the MCA box
set.)
I'd appreciate any input.

J. Stotts   Ortco@aol.com