Re: It could be so Pure and Easy.... (but it probably won't be)

On Fri, 15 Dec 1995 TSLowend@aol.com wrote:

> could hear the whole show, how 'bout we actually get the whole show.........
> cross talk between songs and all.  No editing 'cause Rog couldn't hit it or

Considering the average length of a Who concert, 5 CDs wouldn't even hold
3 full concerts (Plus how many more copies of My Generation do you need).
I do agree whole heartedly though that the cross-talk is
essential, that's what made the new Leeds more concert-like for me, though I
didn't like the way it was used on 30 Yrs Max R&B, since that was a mix of
live & studio & appeared to be thrown in somewhat at random.  One of my
favourite parts of the new Leeds is the 'fornication' dialogue before AQO.

These bits could even be used as transitions to a mix songs from different
concerts together more smoothly yet retain the live feel.

The bitching about being kicked out of 3 hotels from Fillmore 68 before MG
is a great example of one that could be used, as is the explanation of
Little Billy from the same show.

Shane Matheson					MechEng/CompSci UWO

    "I'm not flying, I'm falling with style." -- Buzz Lightyear