Re: Woodstock

Mike, re:

> Roger calls Woodstock the worst show the Who ever played... I would
definitely say it's not the best that I've ever heard.

It probably was the "worst show" in terms of what they had to go through back
stage for the many hours waiting to come ON stage. That's probably why they
played so fiercely, 'cause they were pissed off! I would say that "Leeds" is
a better concert, but this one is great for it's raw energy, including one of
the best drum performances from Keith.

As for Roger, he was recently quoted as saying he didn't like the "bonus"
tracks on the new "Leeds". 'nuf said...

wf