my `rare' albums

I was just at my parents house and, after seeing all the interest here about
rare stuff I dug out all the crap I bought in the late '70s when I was a Who
`completionist' (fuck AOL for their pretty `fomatting' ):

      GROUP            ALBUM            SONG(S)       CAT #     LABEL
 Liverpool Five Out of Sight        My Generation   LSP-3682  RCA
 Excerpts From TTommy               8 from Tommy    SPC-3339  Pickwick
 The New SeekersPinball Wizards     Pinball Wizard/SMV-5098   MGM
 Various        Rare Tracks         Zoot Suit       2282 274  Polydor
 The Who        Portrait Of The Who various '66-'67 2482 100  Polydor
 The Who        The Greatest Rock Sevarious '66-'73 2345 104  Karussell
 The Who        The Who             various '66-'67 6371 450  Impact
 Bo Diddley     The 20th AnniversaryBo Diddley Jam  APL1-1229 RCA
 The Meher Baba with love           various         MBO-3     Eel Pie Re
 Various        Lisztomania         various         SP-4546   A&M