Kenney

> If Pete told him to do
>something, he would do it, where Keith would have done it only if it
>suited him.

I don't know about this. I've been getting the impression, from watching the
new video releases, that Keith's often watching Pete for cues. I'm always
wishing that Keith's gonna play in the parts of the songs where the others
aren't. But he seems kinda unsure of himself actually, but much more in his
later years.
BUT, there's NO DOUBT that Keith was IT in the early days. I can see why he
and John began to form their own band.