Rough Boys vid &c.

Re: The Rough Boys and Face Dances videos, these are available from
a guy named Mike Covher - email him at vidcom@crash.cts.com and
ask for his 'Classic Rock' list.

Unfortunately he doesn't have the Chinese Eyes 'Sony Video EP.' I wish
there were some way to dump it to laserdisc as the original is now
13+ years old and beginning (in my case at least) to show wear.

Another interesting PT video is the Cinemax special he did for
White City: it has videos for Face the Face, Secondhand Love, Give
Blood (similar though a bit different than the ones from the commercial
product) and a song called Night School that features his daughters
singing (or rather chanting) backup. The program also has 15 minutes
or so of Pete's comments featuring him at his pretentious best, and
ends with a pretty good line: "If I were to make a statement I guess
I'd say I've got to go folks..."

-John