Solo Videos

>Boy, I wish I had that video, too.  I finally tracked down Pete's eponymous
>video that contains much of Chinese Eyes, but there are several other solo
>videos I 'd also love to have

>Rich

Rich,

Ever seen the video put out by Sony for MTV titled "Pete Townshend" it's a
Video Ep from 1982. It has videos for:

Prelude...Face Dances Part 2...Communication...Stardom in Action,
Exquisetely Bored...Slit Skirts...Uniforms.

Plus it has in between the videos talk by Pete about The Making of Chinese
Eyes and his problems going on around 81-82 with the band and himself.

It's only about 30 minutes I believe.
Great Video.

Anyone else have this rarity?