2 cents on live tracks

I agree with Fang about including 1989 encore songs like Born On The Bayou.
 Speaking of other live tracks that were never before released commercially,
I'd add the version of Mary Anne With The Shaky Hands that I heard at their
third Wisconsin show.  This was one of the highlights for me, especially
since almost everyone in the first nine rows sat down in unison when they
realized it was going to be a slower, quiet number, thus giving me my best
view of the stage. I think this song was performed by just Roger and Pete--no
non-Moon drummer, no horn section--so doesn't that count as "real" Who?

By the way, I also agree with Fang's comment that "A complete '69 or '70 show
would be just like "Live At Leeds" (with "Tommy") but probably not as good as
a performance."

Rich