Re: Re[2]: Word from England, re: Isle Of Wight (and more)

Mike, re:

>Actually, I was kind of looking forward to a good live version of Baba O'
Riley... if I'm not mistaken, the only official live version with Keith on
drums is the Shepperton version on "The Kids Are Alright," is it not?

That's correct. Then of course, we have Kenny live at "Kampuchea" and
"Toronto", while we have Simon Philips with the horn section from the LA
Amphitheater (if you want to include official video)... Personally, I'm very
happy with "The Kids Are Alright" version...

wf