Re: Re[2]: Word from England, re: Isle Of Wight (and more)

   Yea, but to my mind, if it doesn't have Keith on traps, it just ain't the
same thing.  And with Kenny, it's not even close....(Sorry, but I just really
hate Kenny Jones... I mean REALLY).  So what I'd love is to hear a version
from Keith's prime; the Shepperton rendition is o.k., but Keith's playing is
pretty weak here.  But as far as I'm concerned, I'll take bad Keith over Kenny
any day.  Just my humble opinion.

                                                         M.M.