Re: Bald Headed Woman

Thanks everyone for the help on "Bald Headed Woman."  I will immediately
start browsing the used record stores for "Two's Missing."  (And I'm
hoping the song gets to be a bonus track on a remastered "My Generation.")

Also, is "Bald Headed Woman" on any U.K. compilations?  I might have
better luck with an import store.

Later,

Scott
(swandwn@agora.rdrop.com)

P.S.  Rather than make three consecutive posts, I'll just address a
couple other topics here:

> Re: I'm The Face

It was standard practice in the '50s and '60s to rip off blues artists--
borrow a lyric here, a song title there, a guitar riff there, etc.  And
then you credit the song as an original.

> Dave Marsh says in "Before I Get Old" that that particular

Ugh!  I *hate* Dave Marsh.  The guy's an idiot.  He thinks he knows so
much, but he really doesn't.  He's so smug sometimes it's insulting.  I
read his book "Louie Louie" and it literally made me sick.  He's *almost*
as bad as Kurt Loder.