Q: Who played @ Stafford (UK) in 1979

Hi,
	I'm an old Who fan, just had the fires relit by the remastered
Who's Next.
	I looked at Wes Biggs Homepage Live Performance list and I'm sure
there was a performance at Bingley Hall, Stafford in 1979 that I attended.
Can anyone confirm the date?
It was shortly after Moons demise and his presence was sadly missed,
the Wembley show I saw in 1975 was much better!

What I remember most about the 1979 performance was Daltrey trying to get the
audience to sing 'My Generation' with little success, eventually giving up
with "you're worse than us!".

Cheers,
	Keith
  Keith Bedford				keith.bedford@uk03.bull.co.uk