Re: Castle: a rumor mill?

Ian, re:

>How does a store that specializes in imports get this information with a
PRICE already determined without official word?

I looked in Goldmine myself for this one. And... there it was! I think this
kinda stuff happens all the time. My local importer said he was going to have
it this week too. When I called him on Tuesday, the story changed to the
"various artists" version. It's very possible that because the CD was
supposed to be released in November, they booked this ad way in advance. This
kinda stuff happens all the time. Remember the release date for "The Best Of
Pete Townshend"? We ALL should have had that one by now too!

>From what I've been told, this concert isn't "Leeds"...

wf