The Who and the Hall of Fame

The Cleveland Plain Dealer has been running stuff all week for the opening of
the Hall of Fame.  The Who are mentioned often and one issue included a big
graphic of the logo on Keith's drum.  Jane Scott, the local rock reporter,
has been giving her memories of all these grouips.  I don't have yesterday's
paper handy when the Who was mentioned.

Inside the Hall of Fame, a 20-minute video called "Rock is..." chronicles
rock history from about 1967 to 1980 (approximately, don't hold me to
this.)  This original video supposedly uses Pete and one other artist
as anchors throughout the film.

Marc