Re: hypertext who

</I think your web-site is fantastic.
</
</I have been searching (as have most Who fans, I'm sure) for any news of any
</potential re-union or any activity by Pete.  I read in an interview last year
</with Pete that he will not record any more solo albums, and that he will
</never work with the Who anymore.
</
</Of course, he has been known to make some rather sweeping proclamations, only
</to reverse his position later.
</
</I was just wondering if you have any current news on these issues, or know
</where I might find some.
</
</Thanks.  P.S. - although this e-mail was sent on AOL please respond to me via
</my Delphi address:  marcdilo@delphi.com

I believe some of what Pete had said was apparently misquoted, but I'm
not sure.  I recall an interview where he said he would be putting
most of his energy into Broadway-style events.

I'm forwarding this to the Who list (e-mail fan group), maybe they can
better recall.

Wes