Tommy (the movie)

.... pamela,

        I agree with you... I think the movie tommy is pretty cool.
I saw it in the theater when I was about 13, and I thought all the scenes
with keith (drumming AND acting) were excellent!  It is definitely not the
typical let's-load-the-kids-in-the-car-and-go-see-a-movie-honey type of movie;
obviously, it is so surreal, that some people are not gonna dig it (and some
of it was sorta hard to swallow at the time.... ie: ann-margret (sic?) singing
with that almost rediculous vibrato !!, although my attitude even about that
has softened over time...)...but there were some excellent versions of songs
in that movie that definitely redeem its value.

        gary