Daltrey the Actor

let me know if you would like a copy.

I also have the episode of Midnight Caller (and mine is labeled WFang!) in
which I though Rog did a great job.

I don't care what the critics say, I think the Tommy movie is great. It was
after watching that that I became enamoured with The Who and that was 20
years ago!!!

I think Roger's acting really shines in McVicar -- that is a wonderful,
wonderful movie with a wonderful soundtrack!

And of course the Quad movie is fantastic -- even if Roger isn't in it!

Pamela