Re: Furious Prelude vs. Shakin' All Over

>>RE: Michael Mishura's question - Furious Prelude vs. Shakin' All Over
>>                                 Fillmore East 4/5/68 bootlegs
>>                                 Which is better?

>Well, that settles that, but there is a third version, which lists just the
>date and the cover says something like "Live, Over 20 Years Old" .  Has
>anyone else heard this?  I have it, it sounds decent, but if "Shakin'" is
>much better I'll get it.

        I have that Italian Import also. Its was from an Oldies but Goodies
        series that included the stones and the Doors as I remember...
        Koine records 1988. I was impressed by the sound quality and
        actually like some of this over LAL.

        Its my understanding that Shakin  has additional material though.

        My 2 cents...Artrocity!