Re[2]: TheWho Digest Vol 2 Num 105

Text item:

PoeKat,

I think "The Who" is an appelation controlee. Without the remaining lads,
Townshend, Entwistle and Daltrey, it ain't no Who. Inasmuch as the Floyd
stopped being the Floyd and broke up into banana republics.

I guess this trade is talking about The Who retrospective (DST-like) or just
got it wrong again. You know what Pete thinks of journalists...

Regards, George

I thought I would pass along a report that I just read in a trade report that
says THE WHO will be playing Glastonbury '95 with Simon Townshend subbing for
his brother. No mention of who would be on drums, but I suppose this concert
billed as THE WHO would in effect be similar to Daltrey's concerts last year.
And what about John Entwistle touring with Ringo -- perhaps timing would pose
no problem, since any concert by "THE WHO" would certainly have to include
him...

Text item: External Message Header