Re: seeker & stuff

> David:
>
> I have to correct you on one important fact:
>
> "Heaven and Hell" was the b-side of "Summertime Blues", the single from Live
> at Leeds. The true b-side of "The Seeker" was "Here For More", a Daltrey
> original which last appeared on Who's Missing (MCA, 1985). Of course, I'm
> saying this without referring to my copy of "The WHO Discography" by Ed Hanel
> (STILL one of the best WHO books ever). If I'm wrong, I'll eat my words.
> (Now, watch: I'll get home, check my facts, and be totally off the mark. Just
> my luck).
>
> Marty Secero

 DAMN!

    You're right - I was only going from memory & after *checking my facts*
    I found I was wrong!

I should have heeded the words some wise man once said:

    Keep silent and the world may assume you are stupid -

      Open your mouth and you may well prove it.

             *      David Trudeau                                    *
             *      Student, Computer Programmer/Analyst             *
             *      Sault College of Applied Arts and Technology     *
             *      Box 60, 443 Northern Ave.                        *
             *      Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada  P6A 5L3       *
             *      t88041742@acs.saultc.on.ca                       *